re computer donation?

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:49:36 MST 2011

Fujitsu Lifebook V series Core 2 Duo, purchased just before MS cutoff
sales fo XP.

SysRescue had no issues with the hardware, and right now the backlight
seams to be ok.

DBAN just finished so it should be ready.

We need to make arrangements to get it to you.

Anyone on East side headed out to Eric's side of town any time soon?

I'm located in the 60 and 202 area.

James

PS I get the list as a digest, so it may be a bit before I respon.