GUI or other interface to process accounting?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:09:55 MST 2011

I recently had need to install process accounting on a Linux server.
The commands like ac and lastcomm are nice, and powerful.

And I figured it would be easy to find a GUI or other nice interface
to the data.  For example, something that allows selection of a user
and then displays summary and detail about that user's commands, usage
time, etc.  But I haven't found anything like that.  I'm surprised at
the apparent lack of a GTK or whatever interface to flip, flop and
otherwise display this data.

Or maybe I'm just not finding it.

Do any of you system administrator professionals know of such an application?

Alan