need help installing to a USB stick

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:40:57 MST 2011

Unless I can get a ride from the west side on thursday I won't be able to get there. I am out on 83rd ave just south of indian school. if anyone from this side of town is headed out that way, I would certainly appreciate it. as for saturday, I am either going to flagstaff for a hamfest or going tandem bike riding. in either case, I may not be able to make it to the installfest

I have a unique feature on my cell service. I can block unknown numbers or numbers that are blocked (either with a message or have them leave a voice mail). it cuts down on the telephone spam. now if I can just get t-mobile to give ne a little bit of a break. I can't use their website to pay my bill because they use flash to display  and flash controls to interact. definitely not braille or screen reader compatible. at least AT&T has an accessibility dept. I can't wait for the merger, then I will be able to use my iphone 3 gs and dump my windows smartphone (don't ask why I diI couldn't get an android without incurring an additional $250). I really would like to put linux on an HTC dash_3g but haven't found anyone who was successful.

-Eric