CentOS 6 almost ready!

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sun Jul 10 09:00:51 MST 2011

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011, Lisa Kachold wrote:

> Thanks - I am especially interested in see the SSL updated.  Currently the
> "stable" SSL available from the repo for CentOs 5 is exploitable.

There are are no publicly known SSL issues in the openssl
maintained by CentOS

Please state the CVE, or if a private zero day, Lisa, please
state the vector so I may set up a unit running the allegedly
vulnerable service or services [ie over http, smtp. pop,
whatever] for you to demonstrate this assertion

-- Russ herrold