CentOS 6 almost ready!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jul 10 05:17:14 MST 2011

Ben,

It was great to see you yesterday, BTW.  An honor to have someone of your
abilities to interact with.

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Ben Trussell <azlobo73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can also use SL6 (Scientific Linux) if you want to check it out before
> CentOS finishes downstreaming from them.

Thanks - I am especially interested in see the SSL updated.  Currently the
"stable" SSL available from the repo for CentOs 5 is exploitable.

> Ben
>

> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Dan Lund <situationalawareness at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Just in time for Red Hat 7 to come ;)
>> *jk*
>>
>> --Dan Lund
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Dennis Kibbe <dennisk at mesacc.edu> wrote:
>>
>> > "Holding out for that one extra day will help the mirrors better use
>> > bandwidth to stabalise and create a better user experience."
>> >
>> > "Working on prepping the CR repo for 6.0/ to make sure that all security
>> > updates released since 6.0 upstream are available on mirrors soon."
>> >
>> > "Starting the CentOS-6.0 release process with internal sync starting
>> > shortly."

(602) 791-8002  Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice