KVM/QEMU windows based management interface?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:14:57 MST 2011

I have just installed KVM/QEMU and it seems to be happily running on
my server, howeveri cant find any tools that work from a windows
machine.

the best i can think of is installing X on the server and then useing
putty/xming to run them from the server.

This is not a route i want to go, i really want to keep x of the
server. the web tools i have tried so far have not gone well.

Does anyone have some suggestions on what i can do or any tools they
suggest for this situation? creating a VM and certain tasks from
command line make sense, but i need a console that i cna use to
actually perform installation inside the "console" of the vm so I can
make the install happen.

Stephen