MythTV - Cox supported cable cards

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Mon Jul 4 22:21:22 MST 2011

Ok - So I am thinking about building a myth box from an old 2GHz duel
core pc. I have hanging around. So questions
1) Does myth support Cox cable cards (Windows Media Center does)
2) Does myth work well with Hulu+ and Netflix?
3) How easy is it to set up? I am thinking about dropping in a 2TB
drive to cover storage and to start with front and back end will be on
one box (though I do have a really old 1.2Ghz Athlon I could use for a
front end)
4) How easy is myth to use - My wife is the big TV watcher, and keeps
our dvr constantly full, so she needs to be able to manage it.