text-level semantics and the blind?

ChasM Marshall chasm750 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:47:09 MST 2011

Hiya Eric,

  I read your comment and just made a post over there too.
My mistake was to include a "DEL" tag.
Although my post had no ending tag,
the remainder of my post was in unfiltered strikeout font.
What's worse is, the tag itself was filtered, and disappeared.
What?  No post preview?  I'm out-of-context.

  (-:  Chas.M.  :-)

P.S. Could someone confuse legal strikeout with deletion?