Anyone use Google voice?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:37:23 MST 2011

I use Google voice, but primarily as an alternate number or as a
collection point for my Voicemail.

But i do have a android phone and to Google voice widget installed ill
see if ic an get it  to call and connect over WiFI but im not on t
mobile.

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Mark Phillips
<mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:
> Wifi calling on my android phone with T-mobile is not very reliable. Some
> wifi points connect, some don't, those that connect drop calls, etc. I think
> google voice is VoIP, so it sounds as if it would be a replacement for the
> wifi calling app on my phone. But some boards say that T-mobile customers
> get charged minutes even when using GV.
>
> Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on the list uses GV + Android + T-mobile
> and what their experience has been.
>
> Also, in reading about GV, it says I have to get a new phone number. How
> does that number relate to my mobile number, or is it something in the
> background that the world does not see? The google docs are not very helpful
> in explaining just what GV provides.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Stephen