last day for ABLEconf proposals

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jan 21 20:54:41 MST 2011

moin moin,

Saturday is the last day to get your ABLEconf proposal in.

We are seeking presentations on business and FLOSS topics for our
Saturday, April 2nd event in Tempe, Arizona.

ABLEconf 2011 will take place on Saturday April 02, 2011, at the
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) in Tempe, Arizona.

Continuing ABLEconf's program to showcase free and open source software
for business, we are seeking presentations on business and Free Software
topics in either 20 or 50 minute formats.

Proposals must be submitted by Saturday, January 22, 2011.

Please see the Call for Presentations for details on how to submit a proposal.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/2011/Phoenix/CfP

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - CfP 2010Jan22 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "Rock 'n' roll might not solve your problems, but it does let you dance
#  all over them." -- Pete Townsend