SCaLE ride sharing

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jan 16 22:33:46 MST 2011

Am 16. Jan, 2011 schwätzte Taylor, Kaia so:

moin moin Kaia,

> I'd like to find out more about these early Sunday evening events, but I can't find any info.  Can you send me a clue?

There are usually BoF's ( saw my first OpenMoke in a Sunday night BoF )
and off-schedule talks. We usually don't stay too late as I believe we've
been back before 02:00, but it's definitely been evening before we left.

In previous years I was also running a booth, so had to finish some stuff
up for that. Not doing that this year. I might volunteer to help, but I
won't be running one.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - CfP 2010Jan22 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)
#  -- Kevin Buettner