SCaLE ride sharing

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Sun Jan 16 21:29:57 MST 2011

Hans,
I'd like to find out more about these early Sunday evening events, but I can't find any info.  Can you send me a clue?

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.