PLUG: Deleted West Side Meeting

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:14:40 MST 2011

well,
I am rather way west here (83rd ave and Indian School). I can present if needed. I am still trying to sort out my powerbook G3 (even with linux, its slow and prone to have udisks-deamon try and take the system toes up). I can demonstrate a few technologies (such as mobile speak on my smart phone, orca in linux, voiceover in OS X <provided someone brings a macbook> and NVDA for windows).

-Eric