PLUG: Deleted West Side Meeting

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Jan 15 21:36:17 MST 2011

Am 15. Jan, 2011 schwätzte Technomage Hawke so:

moin moin Eric,

How about March? We'll have a similar topic from Steve in February on the
east side, so it would be good to go for the following month on the west
side.

It would be great to have your presentation.

I can't offer a ride as I'll be teaching on the opposite side of town that
night.

ciao,

der.hans

> I was hoping to present on accessibility technology in the next month or 2 on the west side.
>
> let me know if I am needed for a presentation. I will also need a ride there.
>
> -Eric

#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - CfP 2010Jan22 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
#  are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
#    --Albert Einstein