OT: digital signature on email (not) going to T-Mobile mytouch 4G

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Tue Jan 4 12:57:30 MST 2011

I set up a digital signature on TBird for one of my email accounts some
time ago. Never had a problem, until recently.

When sending to a mytouch 4G phone (that's set up w/ IMAP mail), the
header shows on the phone, but the message content never appears.
Instead, it shows a message stating "message still on server".

Does anyone here have any insight into this? Is my signature perhaps
misconfigured, or is there perhaps a problem with T-M and the mytouch
mail app?

Needless to say, the tech person at T-Mobile didn't have a clue. Their
solution was to reset the phone to factory settings. :(

--
-Eric 'shubes'