Drupal question

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Tue Jan 4 08:21:43 MST 2011

On Jan 4, 2011, at 12:30 AM, der.hans wrote:

> Am 17. Dec, 2010 schwätzte Stephen so:
>
> moin moin,
>
>> I have a couple of questions about Drupal. how is it for mobile
>> friendly rendering? and is there  a plugin to grab a list of files
>
> Haven't thought about it much. There's probably a module for mobile
> rendering. Whether or not that module will upgrade as Drupal upgrades is
> uncertain based on Drupal history.

That's always a question with any volunteer-supported project.  FWIW, I recently upgraded my personal site from Drupal 5 to Drupal 6, and all the modules I use had recent 6-compatible releases.  If you're really addicted to an unsupported module, that sounds like an opportunity to do some coding!

>> dumped to a directory and then wrapping them up for a simple
>> download/access?

What about a plain Apache index page, which just lists the files in a directory?  Do you want something else, like having them all tarred up together?

alex