Drupal question

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 4 00:30:45 MST 2011

Am 17. Dec, 2010 schwätzte Stephen so:

moin moin,

> I have a couple of questions about Drupal. how is it for mobile
> friendly rendering? and is there  a plugin to grab a list of files

Haven't thought about it much. There's probably a module for mobile
rendering. Whether or not that module will upgrade as Drupal upgrades is
uncertain based on Drupal history.

> dumped to a directory and then wrapping them up for a simple
> download/access?

Not certain what you're asking here, but there used to be several ftp-like
modules I needed to ignore when searching for something else :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)
#  -- Kevin Buettner