SCaLE ride sharing

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Feb 22 10:54:31 MST 2011

Hi Kaia,

I think I would like to go, but I am just not sure about costs including a
hotel.

I think I would prefer driving and sharing a hotel.  Are you sharing?

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Taylor, Kaia <Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com>wrote:

> If anyone is still looking for either a driver or passenger to Scale from
> Tempe, then please drop me a line today.
> I'm fine with returning later on Sunday, but have not yet looked up the BoF
> sessions, so no precise plans or timing.
>

> Regards,
> Kaia Taylor
> DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
> http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager
> 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this
> address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and
> is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice

 http://www.obnosis.com
*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*