SCaLE ride sharing

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Tue Feb 22 09:18:53 MST 2011

If anyone is still looking for either a driver or passenger to Scale from Tempe, then please drop me a line today.
I'm fine with returning later on Sunday, but have not yet looked up the BoF sessions, so no precise plans or timing.

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.