Job Board

Dan Dubovik dandubo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:16:37 MST 2011

Hi all,

I seem to be having a few problems on the main site for the group.
I'm am sure these are likely just me having my guy eyes on, and
overlooking the obvious, but am hoping I can get someone to point me
in the right direction.

1) I'm not able to find where to go to create an account to login.  I
can join the groups no problem, just can't create an account.

2) How does one add a posting to the Job Board?  My place of
employment would like to add a listing here, and is not able to find
where to properly do so.  Any help in this regard would be much
appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Dan.