Tonight's presentation on accessibility

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:50:30 MST 2011

if I can get a carpool ride, I have a sony handicam that can be used. It does seem rather funny a totally blind person using video equipment, but I find it only very hard to do so. call it a challenge I wish to meet.
I can place the video up on youtube or produce it in any format anyone needs (mp4 w/h.264 is preferred).

let me know.
-Eric
623-399-5635