OT: Survey: 32% Admit Mooching Neighbor's Wi-Fi

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Feb 7 18:48:40 MST 2011

I know you have been mentioning in several threads the need for some
material.  What I plan for my meeting spot is definitely
demonstrations.  I figure the demo activity will consume maybe 2/3rds
of the time and the remaining be explanation, a bit of historical
perspective and Q&A.  I don't have it all plotted out yet but have a
general idea of major topics in my head.  I'll have more to come
later.

Or after I finish my show this Thursday, I can pass along what I used
for notes since your program isn't til next month.