remotely controlling your computer

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:50:42 MST 2011

I rather like ssh myself for Linux machines, with that and the ability
to sling/tunnel X over SSH you don't need anything else.

Windows Machines are a different story, and i have used logmein for
those. but if you have a Linux machine on your network and RDP on that
you could use that as a launch point.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are your favorite methods of remotely accessing your computer? I found
> krfb and krdc but I only don't want to have to start two programs every time
> I want to do this.
>
> --

Stephen