flashing caps lock

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 04:46:27 MST 2011

it seems like every other time I load Mint it doesn't load but the caps
lock light starts flashing. (a panic?) Then when I restart it it let's me
choose which kernel to start. If I choose the 3.1.4 it panics and if I
choose 3.0.0 it loads. Then when I restart it Panics right away only to let
me choose the next time around. Does anyone know what is going on. You
know, why don't I leave good enough alone? It was perfect  after I had
installed the 3.1.4. It didn't panic and the graphics were good. Then I
installed the 64 bit os  and that is when the troubles started. It made
things slow so I reinstalled the 32 bit system. And now this is happening!
Why won't it install like it did the first time?
--
:-(MIKE)-: