Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 01:23:56 MST 2011

this is so weird..... I pressed escape and a screen appeared giving me an
option of kernels to load with.... the first on the list was 3.1.4.
Wouldn't that one have been erased when I reinstalled? or else did it keep
it because I chose 'upgrade'? Regardless, I choose to start a previous
version and started with kernel 3.0.13 (I think). How do IO make that the
default kernel so I don't have to press escape and all that?

--