help with internet connection

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Tue Aug 30 15:24:27 MST 2011

Well, I did something not good with my husband's computer. I am the sudo
user on it. I had set it up with two hdds. One is m$ and one is ubuntu.
He uses ubuntu most of the time :)
Unfortunately when I reset it so that he didn't have to sign in, and
when I also made hdd with ubuntu the primary boot drive, it also made
ubuntu not access the internet. When I switch to the m$ hdd, it CAN
access the internet. So I know the computer itself must be connected ok.
How can I check what to fix on the ubuntu (10.xx) to make it work online
again.???
Am not a good CL user, so anything that is GUI is more my speed.
Any nice help greatly appreciated, as usual.
cookies and brownies to all.

--
betty i.
www.webcanine.com