PXE Menu Screenshots

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Thu Aug 4 00:12:24 MST 2011

Larry,
  A full VM (vmware, virtualbox, kvm, xen) is like a physical machine; if you set the "virtual" network interface to enable the PXE boot ROM (how to do that varies based on which virtual machine system you use), then it will boot from a PXE server if one is available.

P.S.
 DomU and Dom0 are (originally) Xen terms for guest and host in a paravirtualized setup.