Humble Bundle?

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Apr 26 06:22:49 MST 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 00:06 -0700, der.hans wrote:
> Some of the companies involved in the Humble Bundle sales are releasing
> source code. Not sure that any are releasing as FLOSS in this round. I
> guess the code is available with the purchase, but I haven't seen anything
> about licensing.
>
> I've been thinking about this, but I'm not really into computer games.

I'm the same way, but I did decide to buy the Humble Bundle.  One of my
driving factors was to show that Linux is a viable market for commercial
software.  The number of people that tell me they have Windows around
for games is truly astounding to me.  So, while I probably won't play
the games much more than as a curiosity, making sure Linux is well
represented is important to me.

		--Ted