Exploitation?

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Apr 25 14:37:17 MST 2011

It already has gone off list someone is abusing their email list. That being
said my original reply was within the bounds of the discussion if we are
taking that approach but the personal attack to my email is
what escalated it.  We will simply agree to disagree but abuse of users off
list is not acceptable PERIOD!