Amazon vs Linode

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Apr 21 08:07:55 MST 2011

It all depends on your desired service level vs desired expense rate
vs brain trust. I would probably set up a private cloud on a commodity
hosting provider for less than a hundred a month but what you have
expressed can also be done with any solution you want.

--
Sent from my mobile device