hot new PC

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Apr 8 12:32:33 MST 2011

It's too bad the rest of the computers beyond the C=64 don't look like
their old counterparts.  My all time favorite computer out of commodore
was the Amiga 3000, but their new version looks nothing like the
original, they didn't even bother to make it the same color.

That being said, the design of the computer inside the keyboard could be
rather nice for a lot of purposes.

Brian Cluff