Georgian woman cuts off web access to all of Armenia

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:40:13 MST 2011

That's the lovely part of redundancy :)
It'd be slow, but existent.  Then again, circa 1997 the entire eastern
seaboard was disconnected from the western united states for a (very
small) period of time due to a cable break.  That made me feel real
good about the whole packet detouring thing... or at least the
architects of said network's idea of detouring...
--Dan Lund

"This day will be a great day in our history - the date of a new
revolution, quite as much needed as the old one."
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's diary after the hanging of John Smith
in Charles Town, Virginia (now West Virginia) December 2, 1859