Georgian woman cuts off web access to all of Armenia

S Kreimeyer skreimey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:02:11 MST 2011

I met one of the civil engineers whom helped build Denver international
airport. He said that they had to work around a fiber optic cable, and
that if it were severed the damages were estimated somewhere around
$3M/sec. I don't think there's much appreciation for how vulnerable net
infrastructure is.