Need a mail app for LARGE volumes of mail...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:21:47 MST 2010

My sole computer is a laptop.  I travel a LOT.  Right now I'm five
days into a week-long trip, writing this from a Motel 6 in Globe of
all places, for a visit with their elections office tomorrow AM.

That doesn't sound like a good situation for using a server?  What if
it goes down while I'm out?  I'd be completely hosed...

Jim