Defrag

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Sep 19 19:11:48 MST 2010

Many of you know my feelings on file fragmentation in linux. However
Keven is correct that EXT4 is the only approved way to gain defrag
functionality short of cleaning the drive and moving your files back
in starting with the largest and most frequently accessed files.