going M$ free

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:15:25 MST 2010

The bare bones X without a window manager is very much like what your
asking, you have a terminal, anything you run is from that, most
everything is keyboard navigable (if thats even a word) its a horrible
shade of light green and generally ugly, but it works, not sure if
thats the kind fo thing your looking for.

Stephen