West Side Stammtisch - Cancelled

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Sep 16 19:42:28 MST 2010

While we do not have the capacity on the Drupal to properly manage our
Groups, such as role sign-ups, or phone numbers and volunteer coordination
outside of email architectural digs that interfere with making the
discussion email lists purely technical and low volume, I use my own site
and gangplank for this project management.  Google Apps provides great
project management and groupware tools?

Getting a good phone list is archaic, but useful?

Embarrassing that we don't use the source, ennit?