OT - Explaining periods of unemployment on an application

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Thu Sep 16 19:38:59 MST 2010

These are called "yes" answers, and for anyone getting a brokers
license the trigger is arrest - so avoid getting paperwork if you can.
Otherwise, don't leave it out. A yes answer is not necessarily a
disqualification (felony financial fraud, ok yes - others, not so
much). Other areas of disclosure include bankruptcy.

The annual (for profit) corporation filing has a typical list of
declarations - http://corporations.azcc.gov/filings/forms/cf0022.pdf