OPenFiler?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Oct 25 23:34:25 MST 2010

Anyone using Openfiler?  I understand it sweetly installs via an ISO now?

Reference:  http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7890

How does it stack up against say, NetApp?  What are the similarities?

Would it scale, across a distributed network to something competitive with
GFS  Gluster?
What about Fiber Channel verses iSCSI?  What if we had a fully loaded HP or
even white box with OpenFiler, is this, in your experience, fast enough to
host end to end latency sensitive applications like IP Video?

--
*HackFest Lab November 6 Gangplank.hq Noon-3PM*
5 Flags submitted so far for you pentesters.

Skype: 6022393392
ATT:     5037544452
GV:      6236883392
http://www.it-clowns.com