What in the World happened to the %#$&! keyboard? (Ubuntu 10.10)

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Sat Oct 23 03:43:14 MST 2010

I plugged another keyboard.
Nuttin...

In ssh(ed) into and looked at /var/log/Xorg.0.log
Found (what I believe to be) some unrelated errors about a missing /dev/fb0
(video stuff).  Still looking at that one...

I haven't boot a life CD cuz I didn't have one available, I will most likely
grab the 10.10 install today and bite the bullet and install it again.

Hate when that happens...   :(
THANKS!
ET