Local mail exchange and remote website? FIXED

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Mon Oct 18 09:28:00 MST 2010

Just to be as clear as possible, I'm basing that statement on this:
http://www.dyndns.com/suppor/kb/getting_email_with_custom_dns.html#case3
I don't know if this is just a DynDNS requirement or not, but I expect
that it's at least a good practice if those guys require it. DynDNS
knows their stuff when it comes to DNS. ;)
--
-Eric 'shubes'