looking for recommendations for web development companies

Ed Knapp catbertek at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:23:58 MST 2010

Good afternoon, all!

We are working on some new things at my company and we have come to the conclusion that we
need some help from a real web development company.  We have a public facing web application
hosted on an IIS platform using ASP.NET, javascript and the like.

We are looking for someone to help us build the View/Presentation portions of our MVC design model.
We can (and did for the last release) do a basic interface but we are looking to make the jump to
a very current front end with animations and some eye candy.

I thought that I would ask here and support the local community and see if anyone can point me in a direction.
If you have worked with someone and enjoyed the experience, I would love to hear from you.
Please hit me off list for more details unless you think your reply would be particularly interesting
to the rest of the PLUG.

Thanks very much!

Ed Knapp
Peoria, AZ