A survey engine?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:58:24 MST 2010

I'm in Desert Code Camp right now.  So far so good.  Sorry I won't see
you here this time.

I'm out to do an internal survey on a project just finishing.
- Anonymous respondents
- Brief
- Must be internal because of corporate policy
- May grow into subsequent similar surveys but want to start simple
with that growth possible.

I'll look at Web_Survey as an add on to Mod_Survey.  Some of the other
more complex or feature rich answers are too much for this need.
Start simple is my goal.

Can't use the outside services.  They may be privacy safe but the
company deals in stuff that must stay absolutely private.  By policy
we don't use outside services for company business.

Thanks for the comments!

Alan