Need Help with Apache AllowOverride

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Nov 11 20:47:40 MST 2010

Ok - let us review what you are acomplishing here -
You deny from everyone (Check)
You Allow from your local lan 192.168.25.x (Check)
You allow from some WAN ip (Fail)
If you web ip is say 72.168.54.32 then that should work - What do you
have in your error logs? If nothing else it should give you the ip
address of what is being blocked so you can compare what you think is
the correct IP - I would say make sure that you do not have a latter
allow / deny statement set as Apache belies the last set always wins -
And make sure you restart the service on every conf change ;)

If you give me the errors I will look at those too.