Question about portable linux

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed Nov 10 23:26:02 MST 2010

I am not sure that I understand the problem, but I have successfully used a
$70, 250GB USB HD to boot a M$ laptop on Linux, and then run the native
WinXP or Win7 OS inside VirtualBox.

I LOVE IT!!!   8)
I can shutdown the laptop, pull the USB HD, boot the native Wincrap and
there is no trace (other than the VirtualBox guest additions installation)
left behind.

I even have a cookbook to accomplish this.
Somewhere...   :)
ET