East Side Meeting

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Nov 10 17:58:36 MST 2010

Thanks a bunch for the detailed instructions.  I had no idea MCC went
that far east.

My bigger challenge now is getting back home <sigh>.  It seems that
the Sunday/Holiday schedule Valley Metro is using tomorrow offers no
west bound service on the 61 after 7:00 PM or so.  So I might have to
bag the whole thing after all.  But now that you mention Sycamore,
that may give me an alternative way home; if I could get a ride up to
Sycamore and Main later on, I could take light rail back over to Tempe
where we have better bus service.

Sorry to be such a pain here.  I had no idea this change in schedule
was so drastic.  On normal weekday schedule getting over there and
back to Tempe is a real breeze.

I also heard privately from Dennis so I think catching up to you guys
will be easy enough.  I just need to work out the return trip or take
a rain check:).

Thanks again for all your help and consideration of my issues.