going imap - and looking for a PPC linux image that will work on a G3 powerbook

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Nov 9 22:06:20 MST 2010

I'm a big fan of Arch Linux.  Go to www.archlinux.org and look around
in the wiki for archlinux for the blind or something like that.  Chris
Brannon has developed a talking boot image with speech at the text
console.  From there, one can install gnome, gnome-extra to get Orca
going.  Sorry, I don't have the exact URL right now but can look this
up later on tomorrow if you're more interested.