MySQL vs PG

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Nov 10 15:16:15 MST 2010

Am 10. Nov, 2010 schwätzte Rob Wultsch so:

moin moin,

> I recently gave a controversial presentation at PG West about MySQL
> and would be willing to repeat it for AZPHP or the PLUG. Any interest?

Definitely.

We have presentations for January and February. Would you like Thursday,
2011Mar10 for the east side presentation or Wednesday, 2011Mar23 for the
west side presentation?

You could also have tomorrow night if you prefer :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine