App (?) for tethering

Kurt Granroth kurt+plug-discuss at granroth.com
Mon Mar 29 14:37:27 MST 2010

Yep, that's one of the main reasons why I always jailbreak my iPhone.  I
bought a tethering app (MyWi) from an alternate app store and can tether
to my heart's content.

I don't know that the service providers ever thought that it was
impossible.  It's just that Apple has never allowed tethering apps in
their App Store so you've always had to jailbreak to get it.