VOIP shopping time

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 29 13:41:48 MST 2010

Am 28. Mär, 2010 schwätzte R P Herrold so:

> I've been handed a short deadline project that includes a part in which I
> need to provision and ship a SIP based VOIP unit to a FOSS conference site,
> which would then offer dial-in and free SIP 'listen only' of the proceedings
> on a conference bridge
>
> But I am away from my office, with the weekend preventing me from calling and
> getting a unit shipped out to me tonight
>
> I have spent the day poking around, trying to find a local vendor I can drive
> to, here in the Valley, and pick up a unit or two to qualify (or borrow for a
> couple of weeks)

www.RhinoEquipment.com is a local company building VoIP equipment. I doubt
they'll have Linksys stuff, but maybe they have products that will fit
your needs.

I believe CDW has a warehouse here in town.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.